Qualified Head Chef – The Rylstone Club Ltd
We’re seeking a professional Chef for an exciting full time position in our Bistro
Serving contemporary Australian cuisine with a focus on using fresh, local produce, The Bistro is open for Lunch 4 days & dinner 6 Days a week.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a dynamic, hardworking team & to extend your current passion & knowledge of the food & hospitality industry.
This role includes a 5-day week roster including shift-work, weekends & previous experience is a must. Immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
This position also provides the perfect opportunity for a ‘tree change’ to the beautiful Rylstone region, while working in a professional & stimulating environment. There’s never been a better time to make the move!
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Head Chef to lead the kitchen at our venue.
As the Head Chef you will have accountability for:
- Maintaining the menu and reviewing and implementing changes as needed to maintain quality, interest and competitiveness
- Kitchen hygiene and food safety
- Stock control including stocktake
- Communicating business objectives to your team;
- Development, supervision and direction of your kitchen team
The successful applicant will be motivated and can demonstrate:
Proven experience as Head Chef .
Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management.
Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress.
Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimised kitchen processes.
Credentials in health and safety training.
Experienced Short Order Cook
We are looking for someone with drive, creativity and a love for good quality food.
We hope you have the following:
- Be ready and capable of working at a very fast pace.
- Have well balanced experience on grill and deep frying
- Be able to provide consistent and quality meals
- Can take direction but also work independently
- Can manage a small team
- Excellent prep and cleaning skills
- Flexibility and reliability
- Ready to work days, evenings and weekends
Please supply a detailed resume, call during office hours for further details.
for further information please contact the Club on 63791109 during office hours or email email@example.com