The Rylstone Club Ltd is committed to providing members and visitors with a high standard of facilities and services, and a comfortable and safe environment.
The Club expects members and visitors to dress in an appropriate manner when attending the club.
The following are not acceptable in the Club at any time:
- Untidy, torn, or dirty clothing or footwear
- Men’s Singlets (except in the workman’s bar, snooker, smokers and gaming rooms)
- Bare feet
- Caps/headwear (except for religious or medical reasons)
- Clothing that displays offensive words or pictures
- Immodest or provocative clothing
- Any other dress that is considered inappropriate by Club staff or management.
Club staff or management may approve a variation of the dress regulations in special circumstances.
Members and visitors who do not comply with the dress regulations will not be served and will be asked to leave the club premises.
Club staff or management reserve the right to determine dress standards, and all decisions are final.